The Law Office of Kyle Felty, P.A. handles various matters for clients including, without limitation, basic real estate closings as well as complex real estate and business transactions including, but not limited to:
- Representation of financial institutions, mortgage lenders, and borrowers in secured transactions
- Representation of buyers and sellers in all aspects of real property acquisition/disposition
- Planning, structuring and facilitating business arrangements and real property transaction
- Negotiating and drafting leases (commercial and residential) and landlord/tenant workouts and agreements
- Matters involving homeowner and condominium law
- Foreclosure, loss mitigation, loan workouts and short sales
- Title Insurance
- Tax deeds and tax certificates
- Real estate brokerage law
The firm’s clients include, by example, real estate investors, financial institutions and mortgage lenders, landlords and tenants business entrepreneurs and real estate brokers along with purchasers and sellers of all types of properties, real estate developers, businesses and entities.
Prior to the practice of law, founding attorney Kyle Felty undertook a variety of roles in the real estate industry, including serving as a licensed real estate sales person in the state of New York focusing on retail and office leasing brokerage in New York City and subsequently, as a licensed Florida real estate broker associate focusing on vacant land sales and residential sales and leasing. Mr. Felty’s experience as an attorney prior to creating the Law Office of Kyle Felty, P.A. included a broad range of matters including, but not limited to, representation of lenders in mortgage foreclosure actions, real estate related litigation, commercial real estate transactions and short sale negotiation and the closing of residential real estate transactions.